The Debenhams Customer Experience Survey is a tool that the company uses to measure its success with consumers. It asks a variety of questions about the overall experience that a person has when he or she visits the store. The survey uses a 10-point rating system for most of its questions, but it also provides space for the survey taker to explain some additional details about his or her experience. As a customer, you can take this survey, and it will help Debenhams immensely. Every consumer’s feedback counts, and yours is no different.
The company has people that review all the input that people give when they complete surveys. They take that information and then shape the product purchase choices they make, the pricing grids and the way that they merchandise the products. They may also use the input that you give to change the way that they run their advertisements. Each survey is an integral part of the growth and expansion process for the company for which you complete it. Debenhams will appreciate your participation in the satisfaction survey.
Debenhams is a department store in the UK that opened its doors in 1778. Debenhams offers a wide range of items such as furniture, electricals, women’s clothing, men’s clothing, beauty products, toys, kids clothes and so much more.
The company has more than 178 locations in the United Kingdom alone. The company earned more than £2,322 million in revenue in 2015 and looks as if it is on a straight path of success.
How to Enter in the Debenhams Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A device such as a laptop, mobile phone, computer or tablet that is connected to the Internet.
- The receipt from your purchase that has an invite to the survey.
- The ability to read and fully comprehend the Spanish or English language.
- Grab your receipt and visit debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Rate the store with a number that is between 0 and 10 based on the experience that you had there.
- Write in your own words why you gave the store that particular rating, and then click “continue.”
- Look at your receipt and then enter the unique code that is printed in the middle of the receipt by the survey invite.
- Answer each question that the survey asks you to the best of your ability.
- Write down or record any codes that the survey gives you when you are finished taking it.
- Debenhams Official Website: http://debenhams.com/