The T.G.I.Friday’s India Guest Satisfaction Survey offers you the opportunity to share your thoughts about the place with the management. If you would like to register the positives and negatives of your visit, then consider joining this project. It will not take up much of your time.
You will simply have to give your honest opinions. Don’t worry if they are not all flattering as the company appreciates candid feedback. They know that this will help them spot weaknesses and enhance their services. You can find the survey at this link: fridaysvisit.in.
About T.G.I. Friday’s India
If you would like to have American favorites served in a fun environment, then go to any branch of TGI Friday’s. This casual dining restaurant chain provides its guests with a great menu and excellent service. Its name could be interpreted as “Thank God It’s Friday” or “Thank Goodness It’s Friday”. Either way, it’s a nice place to go to for a filling meal.
It was founded in 1965 in NYC by entrepreneurs Stillman and Scoggin. This initial site spawned multiple locations across the country until the business finally branched out to other corners of the globe. There are now close to a thousand branches worldwide including several in India. They are Its signature look includes brass railings, antique decors, and red-stripped canopies.
How to Enter in the T.G.I.Friday’s India Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt with store number to access the site.
- Go to the survey site at fridaysvisit.in.
- The welcome page will ask you for your honest feedback and opinions. It will contain a message from the company’s president and CEO in India. You will be prompted to enter the store number located in your receipt.
- Be sure to go through the pages as fast as you can. Sessions will be stopped after 20 minutes of inactivity. It is possible to skip some questions.
- Select the date and time of your previous visit to the restaurant. Enter the bill number at the top of your receipt. It will look similar to “B1234567”. Click “Start” to proceed.
- Describe your order and other circumstances surrounding the visit.
- Rate your overall experience as well as your thoughts about the food, the service, and the location.
- Indicate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and family.
- Rate the likelihood that you will go back to TGI Friday’s in the future.
- Provide suggestions on how the restaurant could be improved.
- TGI Friday’s India Website: http://tgifindia.com/
- TGI Friday’s US Website: https://tgifridays.com/
Ready to do the T.G.I.Friday’s India Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.