Customer satisfaction is a term that measures how services and/or products supping by a business meet or exceed customers’ expectations. It is important because it provides business owners and marketers with a measurement they can use to improve and manage their businesses. In fact, according to a survey of marketing managers, nearly, two thirds responded that they found customer satisfaction surveys helpful in monitoring and managing their businesses. The Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to measure and highlight customer loyalty and repurchase intentions, reduce customer churn, minimize negative word of mouth, increase lifetime customer value, and identify areas that need attention.
Customer satisfaction is one of the most effective indicators of how likely a consumer will make a purchase in future. Asking consumers to rate their satisfaction levels is a good way to know whether they will become repeat customers or advocates. In the modern competitive marketplace, customer satisfaction is a major differentiator. Companies that make it a key element of their business strategy often succeed in this cut-throat environment. By tracking and measuring customer satisfaction, Giant Eagle will be able to put better processes in place to increase the overall quality of its products and customer service.
About Giant Eagle
Founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1918, Giant Eagle is a large supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, and Indiana. It is one of the 40 largest family operated and privately held companies in the United States, serving more than 5 million customers each year through about 400 stores.
Giant Eagle supermarkets carry between 20,000 and 60,000 unique items, including over 12,000 company owned and corporate brand products. The company employs approximately 36,000 team members.
How to Take the Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A valid Giant Eagle store receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Be at least 18 years of age a legal US resident to be eligible for the prize draw
- Visit the survey site at gianteaglelistens.com.
- Click on the link located at the bottom to view the official sweepstakes rules.
- Enter the survey code located on your survey invitation/receipt.
- Answer all survey questions honestly based on your Giant Eagle shopping experience.
- Specify whether you would like to enter the prize draw.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://gianteaglelistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=382310
- Giant Eagle Website: http://gianteagle.com/
Ready to do the Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.