Take the Kroger Feedback Survey and stand a chance to win one of a hundred $100 gift cards each month or a $5,000 gift card grand price. In addition, by simply giving your opinion of how the company is performing, you will earn 50 bonus fuel points, loaded directly into your loyalty card account.
The Kroger customer satisfaction survey, found at krogerfeedback.com, is a simple feedback questionnaire created to gauge how the supermarket’s customers feel about the quality of services and products they offer. By participating in the feedback survey, you get to express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the services and products you received from the store. Since roger values customer feedback, respondents are rewarded for taking the time to answer a few straightforward questions.
The supermarket chain Kroger was founded by Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati in 1883. Kroger was the first grocery shop chain to regularly monitor food quality, and during the 1970s was the first to test an electronic scanning device. During the 1990s Kroger acquired several other smaller supermarket chains, although also closed several of its shops in the 2000s due to a poor economy, or too much competition.
Today, Kroger is the largest US supermarket chain by revenue, and one of the 30 largest companies in the US, employing over 400,000 in its stores and manufacturing facilities. It has over 2,700 grocery stores, mostly located throughout the southeast or the Midwest, as well as over 2,000 pharmacies and over 1,300 supermarket fuel centers.
How to Enter the Kroger Feedback Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent Kroger receipt.
- Be a legal resident over the age of 18 years.
- Ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Go to the Kroger feedback survey page at krogerfeedback.com.
- Enter some information from your Kroger receipt, including the date you shopped at a Kroger supermarket, time, and the 14-digit entry ID, and click on the start button to start the feedback survey.
- Answer some simple questions about your most recent visit, rate your satisfaction with the experience, and answer all other feedback survey questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Include any additional information or comments you may have about your Kroger experience.
- If you wish to receive special promotions, coupons and invitations to participate in future research, enter your email address and click next.
- Provide your loyalty card number or an alternate ID to get 50 loyalty points loaded into your account.
- Finally, enter your contact information and click next to finish the feedback survey.
- Upon completion of the feedback survey, you will be entered into the sweepstakes drawing. Only legal residents of the United States are eligible for the sweepstakes. In addition, you must be 18 years or older to enter the sweepstakes.
- Lucky winners are contacted via email.
- Kroger Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=154710
- Kroger Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://krogerfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=345610
- Kroger Website: https://kroger.com/
Ready to do the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.