Businesses should strive to deliver on their promises. In fact, reliability is one of the most important dimensions of service quality, and involves both dependability and consistency in quality. Red Robin wants to offer you the most satisfying and memorable dining experience, which is why it is conducting the Red Robin Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Businesses should always strive to satisfy their customers because satisfied customers return and spend more. In addition, they tend to tell others about their experiences, thereby acting as informal advertisers or promoters. Experts bandy around statistics that suggest that the cost of holding on to a customer/guest is only one tenth of winning over a new one. This is why the Red Robin wants to hang on to you. Your feedback will help them understand you, your needs, your likes, and your dislikes.
Guest feedback is paramount when it comes to determining a guest’s needs. It allows businesses to better understand how guests use and rate their offerings versus competitive offerings. It is important in determining where a business’ offerings excel or fall short compared to available alternatives. For example, guests may like the size of one restaurant’s burgers but mostly favor another restaurant’s burgers because of their taste or price. The feedback would show that the first restaurant should focus the taste or prize of its burgers.
About Red Robin
Red Robin is a casual dining restaurant chain headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Founded in 1969, the restaurant chain is famous for its burgers. The company’s history is interesting. Sam’s Tavern opened its doors in Washington in the 1940s. Sam, the owner, used to sing a song called “when the red, red robin comes” with his barbershop quartet. Due to his love for the song, he changed his establishment’s name to Sam’s Red Robin. He subsequently transformed it into a restaurant in 1969. Today, the chain has more than 450 outlets.
How to Take the Red Robin Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A valid Red Robin restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC or mobile device with Internet Access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at redrobinfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Read the terms and conditions for the sweepstakes drawing.
- Enter the survey code in the space provided.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
- Submit the survey.
- Red Robin Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://redrobinfeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/153
- Red Robin Website: https://redlobster.com/
Ready to do the Red Robin Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.