If you love eating at Subway with your family and friends, spare a few minutes of your time to complete a simple online questionnaire about their products and services. Found at tellsubway.com, the Subway customer satisfaction survey is designed to measure the satisfaction level of the company’s customers. Subway uses the feedback it receives to find out the insufficiency or shortcomings of its services and dishes.
The survey covers several elements of your experience at a Subway restaurant, including your overall rating of the speed of service and quality of food, friendliness or employees, comfort and atmosphere, cleanliness, complaints you might have, or problems you experienced. Subway understands that unhappy customers can lead to poor brand reputation, smaller market share, and lower revenue. This is why the survey is necessary to measure customer satisfaction, attitudes, and happiness with the company. As a reward for completing this simple survey, you will get a unique code, which you can use to redeem a free cookie when you visit a Subway restaurant.
Subway is a fast food restaurant chain that mainly sells submarine sandwiches, also known as subs, and salads. It is one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the world, with more than 44,000 outlets in 110 countries and territories. Headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, it is the biggest restaurant operator and single-brand chain in the world.
While its main product is the sub, the restaurant chain also sells wraps and baked goods such as donuts, cookies, and muffins. In addition, the company’s global signature sub varieties include chicken teriyaki, roasted chicken, steak and cheese, tuna, veggie delite, meatball marinara and more.
How to Enter the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Subway receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Take the survey within 30 days of your visit and get a free cookie
- Visit the survey site at tellsubway.com.
- Enter the Subway store ID number printed on your receipt and submit to begin the survey.
- Select the date and time posted on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction or receipt number at it appears on your receipt.
- Answer all questions based on your most recent experience at a Subway restaurant.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- To get a unique code for a free cookie, enter your email address.
- Write the code you get on your purchase receipt and present it at the restaurant you visited to redeem your free cookie.
- Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: Click here
- Subway Website: http://subway.com
- SUBWAY UK Customer Survey
- SUBWAY Malaysia Customer Survey
- SUBWAY India Customer Survey
- SUBWAY South Korea Customer Survey
- SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey
Ready to do the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.