The SUBWAY India Customer Survey wants to know what’s going on in the minds of their guests. It is natural for the company to be interested in public perception, especially of those who actually drop by to eat and drink at their stores.
All the information provided will be able to help them get better whether flattering or not. The survey isn’t that long so you can finish it in a few minutes. You’ll earn a free cookie through a redemption code at the end of the survey. Go on and participate by clicking on the link below.
About Subway India
Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world. Its popular submarine sandwiches make millions of dollars for the company. It started out in 1968 at a town in Connecticut and has expanded globally to 112 countries. The US alone has over 26,000 branches. The number of branches in India is currently at 603.
There’s a lot of variety in the sub sandwiches. Among those on offer are the Italian BMT, Chicken Teriyaki, Chipotle Chicken, BLT, Spicy Italian, Steak & Cheese, Tuna, Turkey, Veggie Delite, Subway Melt, and many more. They also have salads, wraps, paninis, muffins, doughnuts and cookies. Different products may be available depending on the region.
How to Enter in SUBWAY India Customer Survey
You will need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey site at tellsubway.in.
- On the splash page, you will be asked to enter the store ID that is printed on your receipt. Just type it in and click the Submit button. Completing the survey will entitle you to a free cookie from the store.
- Tell them the time and date. Indicate how you paid for the order. Enter your transaction number from the receipt.
- Next, rate various aspects of your experience with the restaurant. Gauge the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and indicate your level of satisfaction. Assess the food quality, speed of service, friendliness of employees, cleanliness, comfort, atmosphere, and total value.
- Tell them what you enjoyed about the visit as well as your suggestions on what could be done better. Indicate the frequency of your visits to a fast food restaurant per month and how many of those are to Subway.
- Provide your personal contact information including email address. Indicate whether you would like to receive offers from the company and get contacted about your visit.
- You will be given a validation code that you can use to claim your free cookie. Be sure to get this before the offer expires.
- SUBWAY India Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://tellsubway.in/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- SUBWAY India Customer Survey FAQs: https://tellsubway.in/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- Subway India Website: http://subway.com/en-in
- Subway Website: http://subway.com/
Ready to do the SUBWAY India Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.