Service Management Group has been creating surveys to gauge customer satisfaction for a while. The business provides companies with the opportunity to create comprehensive surveys that measure a customer’s approval or disapproval of a business. Wolverine is just one company that uses Service Management Group. The Wolverine Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to find out how customers feel about their products and service.
The survey is meant to help Wolverine and its staff figure out strengths and weaknesses. The company wants to analyze the negative feedback to improve customer service. What the company understands is that negative interactions with the company have a way of spreading and could end up costing money. Wolverine wants to meet customers expectations and need honest feedback to do that.
The company is mostly known as Wolverine, but it is actually part of the Wolverine World Wide, Inc. Some know the company as Wolverine Worldwide, too. The company is considered a footwear manufacturer, and it is based in Rockford, Michigan. The American company is proud to call themselves Michiganders and an American-based company. Most people are familiar with some of their products such as as Wolverine Boots and Wolverine Shoes. Others know their smaller brands such as Hush Puppies, Keds, Stride Rite, or Merrell just to name a few.
The company was founded in 1883 by two friends. G.A. Krause and Fredrick Hirth thought of starting a business that focused on leather shoes. They purchased a leather shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The business did well enough to build a plant just north of Grand Rapids, in Rockford. This plant would allow the company to process their own leather, which allowed them to save money and help guarantee quality. The company focused on work boots but have expanded beyond that. It now has 219 retail stores worldwide.
How to Enter the Wolverine Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer or smart device with internet access.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Visit wolverine.com/survey to enter the survey.
- The experience should be fresh in your mind, and be as honest as possible with your responses.
- You will need to enter certain personal information like income and gender.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter for a chance to win a pair of Wolverine footwear.
- You must be willing to enter the required contact information.
- Only legal residents of the US are eligible to take the survey.
- Wolverine Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: http://wolverine.com/US/en/content?caid=giveaway
- Wolverine Official Website: http://wolverine.com/
Ready to do the Wolverine Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.